Saturday, July 18, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

For this blog post I will write a brief paragraph that will addressed to my peer reviewers for my first main project.

MikeBlogs. "Copyright- all rights reserved". 11 November 2008 via Wikipedia Public Domain

I will post my project #1 draft at the end of this blog post and there are a few things that could help you as a peer reviewer for my quick reference guide.  My controversy surrounds the issue of mandated child vaccination requirements.  The different sides of the controversy include lawmakers and doctors, along with some schools, that are in support for having children being vaccinated.  Lawmakers, some in specific states, implement legislation that has stricter enforcement of parents using personal belief exemptions for their children.  Some parents have medical or religious exemptions for their children, which is a different situation than personal belief exemptions.  If when responding, I would not mind you pointing out errors in my paper, and if possible, reference a better way to fix the error.

My Quick Reference Guide 

No comments:

Post a Comment