Monday, July 27, 2015

Cluster of The Ethics of De-Extinction

For this blog post I will provide a cluster map providing analysis for my next project.  I will talk about the key rhetorical strategies used in the text by the author/speaker, the specifics of the text's rhetorical situation, and the cultural values and ideology embedded in the text.


File:Iscosahedral water cluster 100.png
Danski14. "Iscosahedral water cluster 100". 19 May 2012 via Wikimedia Commons Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported  



For the cluster map I provided here I explained important aspects of the text I have chosen for my project.  I talked about the important rhetorical strategies the author used in the text to have his message and purpose be addressed (whether or not de-extinction is ethical).  From that point, I explained the specifics of the text's rhetorical situation.  This included the author, the message and purpose, the context of the text, and who the text is written for (audience).  After providing this brief information, a reader can have some sort of idea of the issue I will talk about in my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment