Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Draft of Open Letter

For this blog post I will write a short paragraph addressed to my peer reviewers for my open letter draft.  I will tell them what they should know about my draft and what they will be reading over.  At the end of this post I will provide a working link to my letter in Google Docs.

O'Leary, Marianne. "NFL Draft 2010 stage at Radio City Music Hall". 25 April 2010 via Wikimedia Commons Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic
For the draft of my open letter I want you as my peer reviewers to focus on a few things in my writing.  I will address the points of my experiences, either good or bad, of my writing experiences while in high school.  I will write about the same experiences I have had with other college coursework.  Similarly, I will address the writing situations I expect to face in the future, either for this fall semester or the remaining years at the U of A.  I will use the answers I composed in my blog post #53 to help me write the open letter.  I will quote directly from my blog posts to help compose my open letter.  I will also use drafts and final versions of my major projects, comments made either from my peers or myself for the major projects, and texts and materials I have used either from the books we used in the course or websites I encountered while working on my major projects, to help compose the remainder of my letter.

Here is a link to my working Google Docs for my open letter draft:



No comments:

Post a Comment